Friday, October 24, 2008

The Beauty of Childbirth

As Haven's first birthday quickly approaches, I can't help but to think back on the moments that my two babies were welcomed into the world. There was such anticipation leading up to the BIG event.
With Rylee, we just thought I would be at home, my water would break and we would excitedly go to the hospital. Well, that didn't happen. So with Haven, I really didn't know what to expect. She had sent me to hospital two times previously with false labor so I didn't know what was going to happen on the third trip.
I guess I always thought that babies come during the daylight and then family and friends visit you all day long. Well, Rylee came at 1:18 a.m. and Haven arrived at 3:45 a.m. I am not a morning person, so my deliveries looked something like this...brace yourselves....

Rylee...


Haven...


This is the beauty of my childbirth...can you say, Farrah?

1 comment:

MISTY and CO... said...

i love you chas. you REALLY know how to make me laugh OUT LOUD! EVERY mommy looks like that....right???