Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Poppy

Even though this is busy day, I must stop and say a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the sweetest grandfather in the world~my Poppy on his 73rd birthday! My Pop is the kind of man that is gracious and kind but also doesn't have time to wait or put up with anything (those who know him will know what I am talking about).
The one thing I love about him is that he adores my kids. He is always calling to see how his "Squirt" is doing or to check on "his little angel". I feel so blessed that he is around to watch my children grow.
So Pop, go have an extra coffee break today, you deserve it AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love you very much!

1 comment:

MISTY and CO... said...

I just love seeing grandpas with their grand & great grand kids. I never had a grandpa but if I did I think he would have looked like your Poppy. Very Special!