Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catching Up

Since our world has been a little off-balanced, to say the least, I thought that I would share some pictures of what has been going on this past month.

Rylee attended preschool this past year and though it was a new journey for us all, he loved it and was so sad when he had to say "see ya" to his friends. They had a graduation ceremony that was so sweet, and yes, tearful.



While Rylee was in school, Haven and Cooper really got to know each other better. They have become great playmates for each other and great irritators to each other. It is not always easy to be home with kids all day long, but I have to say that I have three great kids that I adore. And I am crazy sometimes and they may need therapy when they get older but right now, in this moment, I am loving this life.



Hope you are having a great summer!

No comments: