Monday, February 8, 2010

A Full House

Today Cooper is six weeks old. Time has really flown by. It seems like yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. What a journey the past six weeks have been. I must admit that was extremely nervous about bringing another baby into this house. Before he was born I would ask myself, "How am I going to do this? Three kids 4 and under...how in the world does anyone do this?" But now that I am "doing this", it doesn't seem as difficult as I thought. Don't get me wrong, it "ain't" easy, but God has blessed me with an easy going baby who only really cries when he is hungry, sleepy, or has a dirty diaper. What more could I ask for?

The biggest obstacle for me has been time management. It is very difficult to nurse a newborn, doctor a boo-boo for a 2 year old, and get a cup of juice for a 4 year old all at the same time. But somehow, I get things done. They may not get done on my kids timeline (or even mine for that matter) but eventually, everything gets taken care of...well, my poor husband is still waiting his turn. I promise, honey, I will make dinner again...someday.

As for now, we are just enjoying this full house where everyday is full of learning and new experiences. I didn't think I that I would be a mommy of three, but now, I can't imagine my life without my three precious babies.

Now, if only I could get some good sleep...

4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Your kids are just beautiful!! i am so proud of you. You are such a wonderful mommy and your kids are blessed to have you. I love your little family.

Greg Rodriguez said...

Enjoyed reading your post! Cooper is just precious, along with your other kids. Love the picture. I am wondering what my life will be like with two kiddos. 33 weeks now. When times are hard I can think, what about Chas...she's got three. I still want to come see you.

Love, Angie

MISTY and CO... said...

Ahhhhhh, Haven is so grown-up. Rylee is a doll and baby Coop is PRECIOUS! So fun!

Kesleigh Castle said...

They are all just gorgeous.. Hey.. tell Rylee that Cort is a CUB this year too. Same exact uniform!