Sunday, September 6, 2009

Play Ball

Wednesday Rylee had his first t-ball game. I still can't believe that he is old enough to play. He was so excited and can't wait for the next game. Here are some pictures from his big debut...he did great...a total natural. (I have to be honest, I took more video than pictures which I will post once I upload.)

Here he is in his uniform...really exciting.


This is his hip-hop look...at least that is what he said. Soooo Rylee.

This is my favorite picture. I am going to put this picture on my t-shirt. I may become one of those over-the-top supportive moms...the ones I always said I would never be...I think I am a little excited too.



Here he is on 2nd base. In beginner t-ball, they don't really have positions...the goal is just to teach them the basics, let them get a feel for the game, and mostly just have fun. That is right up my alley because I am not really that competitive anymore.

He was waiting his turn to bat. He was the last batter so he got to hit a "home run". Really he just ran all the bases, but he got a little sad because he thought all of his teammates were going to run out and throw him in the air...which they didn't because well, it really wasn't a home run. Poor little guy...



Rob even got to help out. He coached 2nd base and really enjoyed getting to be a part of the action. He really is a coach at heart.



And of course I made a shirt for little miss Haven. As I was putting it on her she informed me that it was "no pretty". Well, I thought she looked cute and that is all that matters, right?


So here we are, one game down, nine more to go. It is going to be a super fun season!

1 comment:

MISTY and CO... said...

UGH! ADORABLE!!! You are totally going to be one of "those" moms....I cannot believe you ever had a doubt!!!! What an adorable day and memory!!